Unlike other basic roofing companies, Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. is a one-stop shop for all commercial roofing needs. We do everything from design and fabrication to construction and maintenance, and we do it all with the most professional and quality-focused team of roofers. Here’s what our customers can expect for every step of their roof’s life with Maxwell Roofing.
Sheet metal is a critical component of any commercial roof. While most roofing companies buy pre-cut sheet metal, Maxwell fabricates its own. Our fabrication shop allows us to create custom materials to fit any roof design. While other roof companies limit their customers to mass-produced components, Maxwell can create the best components for the job. On top of it all, Maxwell’s design services are free.
With more than 60 years in business, Maxwell Roofing has installed just about every type of roof system and design you can imagine. We can do everything from traditional single ply to specialized green roofs and patios. Maxwell has all the certifications and skills you would expect in a good roofing company, but what we really pride ourselves on is our service to customers. All of Maxwell’s employees are trained not only to do their jobs right but to explain their work to customers in a clear and professional manner.
For Maxwell roofers, a roof’s construction is just the beginning of a long relationship. All commercial roofs should be maintained properly in order to last, and Maxwell has the best maintenance plan in the business. MAXCare® allows property managers to track the maintenance schedules and inspections of all of their roofs in one easy-to-use online portal. Maxwell inspectors use industry-leading reporting to inform building managers about exactly what is going on with each roof. The program has forecasting tools built in to limit surprise expenses and help a roof last for its full expected life.
Even with the best materials, construction, and maintenance, roof accidents are still bound to happen every once in a while. MAXCare® customers have 24/7 access to a dispatcher in case of an emergency. Fast repairs can prevent further damage to a roof in an emergency.
Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. isn’t just a roofing company; they are a partner throughout the entire life of a commercial roof. To learn more about how Maxwell can help with your commercial roofing project, contact us today.
Deciding when to replace a roof is a difficult decision. Facility managers must consider their budget, their long-term plans for the building, and how the roof will be used. But, the most important decision to make before determining how to replace a roof is deciding which company to use.
There are plenty of options for commercial roof replacement but, in Nashville, Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. stands above the rest. Here are just a few of the reasons why customers return to Maxwell again and again.
- Maxwell’s stellar reputation: With more than 60 years of experience in Nashville, Maxwell has proven to be the area’s most trusted roofing partner. Maxwell built this reputation through years of over-delivering on their customer’s roofing needs by making themselves available and always producing a quality product.
“When you’re a property manager, and a roofing issue appears, accessibility matters,” said Maxwell customer Steve Horrell, the president of the Horrell Company. “That’s the kind of difference in Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc.’s level of care that has helped them maintain their high-ranking reputation throughout Middle Tennessee.”
- Expert personnel: Maxwell treats its employees better than the competition, so it expects its employees to live up to higher expectations. Maxwell’s team is always professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. In the Nashville area, there is no better team for assessing and carrying out a roof replacement.
- Excellent customer service: Maxwell prides itself on a high level of customer service. While other companies work just to get the job done, Maxwell’s employees strive to ensure that every customer feels as though they are a part of the process. Maxwell employees are willing to walk customers through every step of the roofing process from answering simple questions like, “How much does it cost to replace a roof?,” all the way through technical issues.
“There’s never been a time when Maxwell Roofing has not been on site within 24 hours,” says Terry LeTourneau, the facilities manager of Maxwell customer JLL-Mars. “They always make us feel like we’re the most important customer, which gives us a peace of mind when potential roofing issues might occur.”
- MAXCare®: How often should a roof be replaced? With MAXCare®, Maxwell’s roof management program, customers get regular roof forecast assessments to answer these important questions. MAXCare® helps customers proactively care for their roof, preventing disasters down the line.
“It’s better to know any potential roofing problems or needs upfront than have surprises throughout the year,” says Greg Victor, the director of facilities at Ensworth School, a Maxwell customer. “As a facilities guy, you can’t always use who you want to use, but with Maxwell, we got lucky.”
- Full-service roofing services: Most roofing companies put all their focus on roof construction, but Maxwell offers customers a full-service approach with maintenance and fabrication services. Not only can Maxwell replace a roof, but they can produce custom sheet metal pieces to cut down on costs and deliver exactly what each customer needs.
If you’re ready to learn more about how Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. can help with your commercial roof replacement, contact us today.
When choosing a commercial roofer for a new building, the budget is often the first consideration. But while affordability is important, a “budget roofer’s” poor work may end up costing your company more in the long run.
Finding a commercial roofing company with a good reputation is the best thing you can do for the quality and life of your commercial roof. Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. knows that reputation is more than just gossip. It’s trust that’s built through years of good work. Reputable roofing companies should embody these six qualities:
- More Experience—The best roofing companies will have had at least ten years on the job, preferably more. With more than 60 years of commercial roofing experience, Maxwell Roofing has seen it all.
- Better Safety Record—Companies that have accidents on the job or build roofs with liability issues never develop good reputations. If your roofer comes recommended, it means they know how to keep their employees (and yours) safe on the roof.
- More Expertise—To build a good reputation, roofing companies need to keep their employees up-to-date on the latest trends and technology. Maxwell Roofing has experts in everything from energy-efficient roofs to custom metal fabrication, ensuring that you’ll have the expertise needed to get your commercial roof done right.
- Better Value—Cheap is not the same thing as a good value. While cheap roofers will skimp on your roof to keep costs down, good value roofers find ways to get you more for your money and to make your roof last. Our team at Maxwell offers customers a full roof management service called MAXCare that ensures their roof is well cared for and cuts down on surprise costs that come with poor workmanship.
- Professionalism—Good reputations are built by treating customers right. Maxwell’s team prioritizes customer service, and our sales team and project managers always keep our customers informed.
- Quality—Though it might cost more up-front, using a roofer with a good reputation ensures that you will get a quality roof that will last. Maxwell does all we can to extend the life of your roof and to eliminate costly mistakes in the construction process.
Maxwell Roofing has a great reputation in Middle Tennessee and Northern Alabama for commercial roofing. To learn more about the value and quality we can bring to your roofing project, contact us today.