Deciding when to replace a roof is a difficult decision. Facility managers must consider their budget, their long-term plans for the building, and how the roof will be used. But, the most important decision to make before determining how to replace a roof is deciding which company to use.
There are plenty of options for commercial roof replacement but, in Nashville, Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. stands above the rest. Here are just a few of the reasons why customers return to Maxwell again and again.
- Maxwell’s stellar reputation: With more than 60 years of experience in Nashville, Maxwell has proven to be the area’s most trusted roofing partner. Maxwell built this reputation through years of over-delivering on their customer’s roofing needs by making themselves available and always producing a quality product.
“When you’re a property manager, and a roofing issue appears, accessibility matters,” said Maxwell customer Steve Horrell, the president of the Horrell Company. “That’s the kind of difference in Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc.’s level of care that has helped them maintain their high-ranking reputation throughout Middle Tennessee.”
- Expert personnel: Maxwell treats its employees better than the competition, so it expects its employees to live up to higher expectations. Maxwell’s team is always professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. In the Nashville area, there is no better team for assessing and carrying out a roof replacement.
- Excellent customer service: Maxwell prides itself on a high level of customer service. While other companies work just to get the job done, Maxwell’s employees strive to ensure that every customer feels as though they are a part of the process. Maxwell employees are willing to walk customers through every step of the roofing process from answering simple questions like, “How much does it cost to replace a roof?,” all the way through technical issues.
“There’s never been a time when Maxwell Roofing has not been on site within 24 hours,” says Terry LeTourneau, the facilities manager of Maxwell customer JLL-Mars. “They always make us feel like we’re the most important customer, which gives us a peace of mind when potential roofing issues might occur.”
- MAXCare®: How often should a roof be replaced? With MAXCare®, Maxwell’s roof management program, customers get regular roof forecast assessments to answer these important questions. MAXCare® helps customers proactively care for their roof, preventing disasters down the line.
“It’s better to know any potential roofing problems or needs upfront than have surprises throughout the year,” says Greg Victor, the director of facilities at Ensworth School, a Maxwell customer. “As a facilities guy, you can’t always use who you want to use, but with Maxwell, we got lucky.”
- Full-service roofing services: Most roofing companies put all their focus on roof construction, but Maxwell offers customers a full-service approach with maintenance and fabrication services. Not only can Maxwell replace a roof, but they can produce custom sheet metal pieces to cut down on costs and deliver exactly what each customer needs.
If you’re ready to learn more about how Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. can help with your commercial roof replacement, contact us today.