When choosing a commercial roofer for a new building, the budget is often the first consideration. But while affordability is important, a “budget roofer’s” poor work may end up costing your company more in the long run.
Finding a commercial roofing company with a good reputation is the best thing you can do for the quality and life of your commercial roof. Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. knows that reputation is more than just gossip. It’s trust that’s built through years of good work. Reputable roofing companies should embody these six qualities:
- More Experience—The best roofing companies will have had at least ten years on the job, preferably more. With more than 60 years of commercial roofing experience, Maxwell Roofing has seen it all.
- Better Safety Record—Companies that have accidents on the job or build roofs with liability issues never develop good reputations. If your roofer comes recommended, it means they know how to keep their employees (and yours) safe on the roof.
- More Expertise—To build a good reputation, roofing companies need to keep their employees up-to-date on the latest trends and technology. Maxwell Roofing has experts in everything from energy-efficient roofs to custom metal fabrication, ensuring that you’ll have the expertise needed to get your commercial roof done right.
- Better Value—Cheap is not the same thing as a good value. While cheap roofers will skimp on your roof to keep costs down, good value roofers find ways to get you more for your money and to make your roof last. Our team at Maxwell offers customers a full roof management service called MAXCare that ensures their roof is well cared for and cuts down on surprise costs that come with poor workmanship.
- Professionalism—Good reputations are built by treating customers right. Maxwell’s team prioritizes customer service, and our sales team and project managers always keep our customers informed.
- Quality—Though it might cost more up-front, using a roofer with a good reputation ensures that you will get a quality roof that will last. Maxwell does all we can to extend the life of your roof and to eliminate costly mistakes in the construction process.
Maxwell Roofing has a great reputation in Middle Tennessee and Northern Alabama for commercial roofing. To learn more about the value and quality we can bring to your roofing project, contact us today.