CAREERS WITH MAXWELL
Maxwell Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. is a family owned business — and our staff is our extended family. We are always expanding, and therefore on the lookout for qualified, passionate, motivated recruits.
We don't just hire anyone, but if you're looking for a career with an employee-centric company that treats its staff like family, looks out for their well-being and obsesses over their safety, you can't do any better than a career with Maxwell. We're always looking for the next amazing Maxwell team member, whether it's at our Alabama office in Madison or our Tennessee office in Nashville.
What We Promise
Not all roofing companies are the same. Our employees are our family. We retain the best employees in the industry by sharing our fortunes, treating our staff as individuals and fostering a culture of mutual respect based on hard work and excellent compensation. We offer:
- Competitive wages — we are among the best-paying companies in the industry
- Opportunity for overtime
- Benefits after 90 days
- 401(k) after a year of loyalty
- A lot of work — We’re very busy, typically there is 40 hours of work a week and a chance at overtime. If you want to be busy, this is the place for you!
- A familial atmosphere — we take care of our employees
- Team Appreciation Events
- Strong leadership teams that are excited to guide new employees
- Career development and promotion opportunities
What We’re Looking for In a Recruit
Roofing jobs are not for everybody. It is rewarding work, but it can be challenging and demanding. We ask that all applicants:
- Consider safety as a top priority
- Be ready to take on challenges
- Be dependable and self-motivated
- Be willing to work flexible hours
- Are committed to customer service
- Pass a drug test. We are a Drug-Free Company.
- Are willing to work in a team environment
- Be willing to travel—if necessary