Even the best-constructed commercial roof won’t last without maintenance, which is why developing a roof management plan is so important for any commercial facility manager. Roof management should be proactive, thorough, and performed on a regular basis, but for many facility managers, tracking the health of a roof is just too much to add to their ongoing responsibilities.
For busy people with multiple buildings to manage, a roof management program, like Maxwell Roofing’s MAXCare® program, can help manage the stress of planning and executing an ongoing maintenance plan.
You can use MAXCare® if…
- You want your roof to live out its full life. A roof is exposed to the elements all day, every day, and it’s bound to experience some small problems over the course of its life. MAXCare helps catch those small problems before they become big problems that require a roof repair.
- You want comprehensive forecasting. Every MAXCare relationship starts with a roof forecast assessment. Maxwell technicians come out, review the life of the roof, and generate a report on its condition. The report makes recommendations for the short- and long-term, allowing facility managers to properly budget for big expenses.
- You value documentation. Maxwell’s reporting protocols are the best in the business, and with MAXCare, customers get full, detailed reports with every assessment or repair. MAXCare manages everything from warranty compliance to record management so that building managers don’t have to.
- You value customer service. MAXCare customers get first-priority roof maintenance services from Maxwell and 24/7 access to the company’s unparallelled customer service department. MAXCare also comes with access to our online engagement portal, which gives our customers access to discounted services, as well as additional information about your roof.
- You manage multiple buildings. With MAXCare, management companies with multiple commercial buildings can track all of their roofs’ conditions in one place. By integrating all buildings in one service, facility managers can better plan for expenses and schedule maintenance without worrying about conflicting building schedules.
- You want to save money. Commercial roofs are incredibly complex and expensive systems, and maintenance is the most important thing for protecting that investment. Though you pay up-front with MAXCare, the program saves facility managers time and money in the long run by making roofs last longer and by eliminating unwanted surprises.
To learn more about how MAXCare can help your company extend the life of its roof, contact us today.